Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hari Raya Gift Basket

This is my most recent project: Gift basket for Hari Raya Festive 2009. This project quite a challenging one considering my daily task at work dragging me to work till late plus it's Ramadhan month and I have to fulfill my other commitment for my future undertaking. :P

Afterall, it's fun to do since i have learnt new recipes to do new things other than soap. In this basket i attached my first attempt made product under SOLO Soap range (hehe... i have my own product range? whoaaa...) wic are hand sanitizer, body butter and bath sea salt.
Very easy to make, it's just the raw material being used in the making quite pricey. As an instance, i've ordered a lavender flower bud and lavender oil both from France, epsom salt from Germany, Shea Butter from West Africa and many more to list here... i do also use local material such as olive oil (hmm, i bought this from Giant), cardamom (wic i bought from Hanoi...), soap base (yes this is from Malaysia) and cocoa butter (from seremban)... err, i shud find more local product eh. But really hard to find la.

Anyway, my best fren ordered the gift basket from me as a gift to her beloved Mom and SILs. I made three and I give away one small token to her as a symbol of my thankful... :) (u know who u r...)
Below are the list of items contained in each basket:
  • 2 bars of Cardamom Natural Soap
    2 bars of Lemon Calendula Soap
    2 bars of Geranium Honey Soap
    A box of 2 sticks fragrance soap
    A tube of Tea Tree hand sanitizer
    A bottle of 60ml Rich Body Butter
    3 Lavender fizzy balls
    2 bottles of Lavender bath sea salt
    A pouch of Lavender Potpourri
    A teddy bear

    All soap products, hand sanitizer, body butter
    and sea salt are home made. Every equipments
    used in the making of this products are properly
    sterilized.


A credit to my sis-in-law who helped me in the process of the making... (cewaa... cam sebalik tabir daaa)... u rock gurl! Below are the pics taken. Do enjoy your view!





No comments:

Post a Comment